Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Go Get Em Tiger!

This one is going out to my girl Madge. She is embarking on a new adventure...called applying for a promotion-well sort of. It's a new job position, same company, different location :( and I think more money :)
This post is also to encourage her to....ACTUALLY WRITE SOMETHING! I've been working this blog like a one-woman show and lemme tell ya, I'm tired! I mean, I'm the bonafide GHE girl and writing things for GHF can be really tiresome. I know things are going great in my life, but I'm also an overworked, underpaid, too tired, hormonal woman! Let me rest!
Ok getting back on track...so I'm writing because this is a HUGE opportunity for my fellow blogger and I wish her the best of luck, although the thought of her moving away is a sad, sad thought-I can't blame her. I mean I moved all the way to NYC, so I guess it's her turn.
Good luck Madge!
Happy Blogging!

No comments: