Friday, November 7, 2008

Retraction on The Endless Torture

I'm here to give credit, when credit is due and therefore I must retract my previous GHE blog titled "The Endless Torture" speaking of the J-O-B (Juggling Others Bullshit). Although I still do believe firmly in this acronym. With the recent unemployment rate being the highest it has been in over 15 years and with the number skyrocketing from 6.1% to 6.5% in a months' time; I must admit that juggling, isn't all that bad.


I gladly strap on my red nose, oversized shoes and whistle the creepy circus music all the way to the office. Because at the end of this rainbow, there is a paycheck and health benefits--not to mention that I have found a few diamonds in the rough, or more eloquently put...some good people :)

For those of you who might have lost their jobs and are looking for new ones...the green market is rising!!! San Diego, came in the top 10 cities that they foresee as the highest green market jobs. So it's time for you to strap on your organic tees, bag up those all locally grown fruits and vegetables and hitch a ride on your bike to your new J-O-B!


No, but in all seriousness people-Change is Here.

No comments: