Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coming Around

There is nothing like the feeling when you realize that your family absolutely loves the man you love!
Maybe it was her post-surgery talk, but my mother said to me: "The more I hang out with Teo, the more I like him." I told her, "That's good, because he's not going anywhere."

My family had decided to take a mini family vacation this weekend to Palm Springs-nothing fancy, just some time with one another, bonding in the sun and pool with all 5 kids! Teo and I definitely need the practice and boy did we get it-it was so much fun and the kids love Teo!!! They love him so much that last night as my brother was pulling up to my parents house, his son saw Teo's truck and yelled: "Yeah, Teo's here!" They used to say that when seeing my car, but I'm happy to turn them over to Teo for a bit :)

It also says a lot that he isn't afraid to call, talk or hang out with any one of my family members. Not saying that my family is intimidating, but Teo has a sense of self-confidence and he's really comfortable, that he calls up my dad to see what he's doing, same with my brothers. It's a really great thing to find a man who feels comfortable with your family. And in turn who feel comfortable around him, especially the kids-they're very good judges of character :)

So to all of those who have this, welcome us to the club!

No comments: